MosaicLand

a symphony of information, a wonderland for those who seek to learn...

Monday, July 26, 2010

My Favorite Educational Show

I was walking peacefully in mosaic land,
suddenly, 
BOOM!!!
An explosion rang out!!
I wonder what is it......


MYTHBUSTERS!


This are a few of my favorite episodes...

About the "Creamer Cannon"

This one is about making diamond by exploding carbon

Mythbuster is a scientific show that catches my interest. It makes learning science fun and interesting. Discovery channel on Astro shows this show in channel 551.

Time Warp



Watch Time warp to see cool slow motion videos of everyday things. It is a good show for students to learn more about science.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment if any informations given are not accurate or if you have any other suggestions.

Copyright 2010 Gabriel Ling. Powered by Blogger.

Spider

Penguin