MosaicLand

a symphony of information, a wonderland for those who seek to learn...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First Post

Ok, lets see, this is my first post on my first blog, lets hope that things doesn't get too monotonous.
First things first, let me explain a wee bit about my post before we continue, shall we?
In MosaicLand, I plan to create a world of knowledge, compiling informations from various source, sharing pictures and photographs from all around the world. These informations will be presented as a "mosaic" a bit of everything to make a beautiful form of art.

In MosaicLand :
Boredom
Monotony
Uninteresting
Exciting
Fun
Educational
Artistic....... and much more

Ahhhh...........
experience it yourself, welcome to MosaicLand

1 comments:

It was a good start.
 

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment if any informations given are not accurate or if you have any other suggestions.

Copyright 2010 Gabriel Ling. Powered by Blogger.

Spider

Penguin